REACH Professional Tutoring is dedicated to serving the Foster Youth community with teams of teachers qualified to understand and meet the special needs of this population.
The REACH Difference:
- Our ONE-FACE program places the same credentialed teacher with the student to pre-asses, Tutor and post asses. This helps the student build a stronger trust relationship which aids in quicker academic progress.
- Flexible Meeting Place: In-home, at school or other locations as needed
- Our teachers go through sensitivity training and are experienced in working with foster youth
- The REACH management team are professional California educators
- We offer a full menu of communication tools. Our tutor notes have been used in court by case workers
- A strong understanding of the special needs of Foster Youth
- Handpicked teacher for each child based on that child’s needs
- REACH sponsors teacher events designed to create peer communication and creating an environment for you to meet our teachers.
- Custom billing options tailored to meet your needs
Our Foster Youth programs are headed by Sr. Regional Director Andrew Murray.
Andrew Murray is a Senior Regional Director at REACH and he is head of our Foster Youth programs. “Drew” brings many years of experience in education with a focus on assisting children from distressed homes and at-risk youth. He volunteers with youth groups in the San Francisco East Bay area and is recognized as a top mentor. He is also and experienced teacher.
Andrew’s passion was formed by his own childhood, when he suffered abuse and was shuffled through more than eight different households. He is uniquely qualified, trained and experienced for this position.
For more information on how REACH can assist your agency, please contact Andrew Murray via email at: youthfoster@ReachProTutoring.com or via his direct line at: 510-579-8760